Transparency and Availability of Correct/Unambiguous Information
The Institute/programs specific information with general and mandatory disclosure is made available in the college web site www.smec.ac.in. The table shows the members of RTI (Right to Information) Committee.
RTI Management Committee
|1||Dr. P. Santosh Kumar Patra, Principal||Chairman|
|2||Dr. D. Ranadheer Reddy, HOD-S&H||Information Officer|
|3||Mr. A. Suresh Kumar, Administrative Officer||Assistant Information Officer|
Right to Information Act 2005 mandates timely response to students, parents & staff requests for institute information. It is an initiative taken by Department of Personnel and Training, to provide a RTI Cell Gateway to the students, parents & staff for quick first Appellate Authorities etc., amongst others. Besides access to RTI related information disclosures are published on the web by various Department Authorities under the Institute.
College Level Steering Committee on RTI
College Level Steering Committee on RTI was formed with the following members
- Principal : Chairman
- HOD-S&H : Member Secretary
- HoD CSE : Member
- HoD ECE : Member
- HoD EEE : Member
- HoD Mechanical : Member
- HoD Civil : Member
- HoD IT : Member
RTI cell was setup in 2009 with the following objectives:
- Development of the capacity of Institute officials to meet students, parents and staff information needs, for improved service delivery.
- Establishment of an institutional mechanism for improvement of institute students, parents and staff interfaces.
- Development of awareness and capacity in students, parents and staff with regard to their right to seek information, and facilitating research, documentation, communications and advocacy.
- All RTI trainings and other activities are being undertaken by this Cell.
List of Documents☞ 2019-2020 ☞ 2018-2019 ☞ 2017-2018 ☞ 2016-2017 ☞ 2015-2016 ☞ 2014-2015