The Examination Cell was established in the academic year 2002-2003, for the purpose of conducting B.Tech Examinations, valuation of answer scripts and declaration of results. There is sufficient number of supporting staff to look after the routine work of the Cell. The Cell is well established in terms of infrastructure, computing and printing facilities. The Examination Cell has got two sections namely Confidential Section, UG Section & PG Section. The activities of these sections are as under.
Students can refer to firstname.lastname@example.org for the further Queries. Confidential Section
Paper Setting, Moderation, Proof Reading, Printing, Packing & dispatch of Question Papers to the Examination Centre. UG & PG Section
- Issue of Notifications as per the Almanac
- Scrutiny of Examination Application Forms and issue of Hall Tickets.
- Preparation of Examination Time Tables.
- Conducting spot valuation for B.E. & M.E./M.Tech. Courses
- Processing and Publication of Results after conducting Results Committee Meeting.
- Printing, Verification and issue of Memorandum of Marks.
- Issue of Provisional Certificates, Consolidated Memorandum of Marks, Migration & Rank Certificates to the eligible candidates.
- Issue of Transcripts after due verification
- Conducting Annual Awards function and awarding of Gold Medals, Cash awards and Rank Certificates to the eligible
- candidates every year.